
This is me today. I'm 140 pounds lighter. Mother & I went shopping and it always amazes me when I can fit into what I call "regular" sizes. I usually have a real hard time finding jeans and have walked out of stores many times crying because I couldn't find jeans to fit. I decided to go into Gap and try on a few and guess what!?! I found a pair that fit! Size 14. Not tight even. I tried on the 12, but they were just a little uncomfortable. I know that in a month I may be able to wear them, but I will stick with the 14 for now. I also found a pair of navy pants on sale and they fit too! I couldn't believe my luck. So not like me.
I also scored at Banana Republic! a knit dress for $8 and a knit top for $8! I will have to model the dress and post a pic. Not that I don't like Lane Bryant, but it felt pretty darn good walking past and feeling like I didn't have to go in and shop.



8 comments:
You're beautiful. Congrats on the success!
Yahoo! And you probably feel like you are walking on clouds!
Thank you! :)
Wow! Congrats on your weight loss. That's an awesome accomplishment.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.
I also saw your post about your sister. I'm sending you and her lots of positive loving thoughts. Take care!
Holy cow!!! Congrats!
wowee! Look at you!! you are amazing!!!
Hello my beautiful friend! Look at you all sassy and cute in your new clothes, that is so exciting!
That is great. Congrats on your success! I love that green top. :)
tina
Post a Comment