
Theres so much to see in Mother's yard. I think she passed her love for the outdoors to me. One of my very favorite things to do in the summer is to be in my flower or vegetable garden weeding and playing around. I like what it yeilds physically as well as how much it seems to help spritually. If I'm having a problem, I can always go outside and pull weeds and think it over.









5 comments:
When you are done weeding there, you can stop by here on your way home and weed all our gardens.
Your mom has a lovely garden!
I can only dream of a little pear tree, I suppose they wouldn't grow for me this far inland... but have you ever enjoyed a Saskatoon berry? They're sort of like a cross between a blueberry with a twist of vanilla. Yummy!
Do you know if oleander is really poisonous, like in the famous novel "White Oleander"?
I don't know if the orleander is poisonous.. hm.. at least the ones Mom have are fushia and not white ;)
Blueberry w/vanilla.. one of my fav combos! I would love to taste the Saskatoon berry :)
And MJ, if I were ever in your part of the world, I'd def! help with your weeding :)
Girlfriend have I got some weeds for you! Come on over and knock yourself out. ha ha
Oh that flower is beautiful! You're a lucky girl to enjoy these during your visit! Have a great day!
OMG...I wish I had some beautiful plants like these to weed. Alas, I am still dreaming of them!! :)
Oh...and blueberry and vanilla sounds wonderful!
Hugs,
Heather
Post a Comment