Our household goods are to be delivered Monday and I'll be unpacking all week long. I can hardly wait to get my work room setup for crafting and such. In this house I will have my own room, so exciting! I still don't know exactly how I'm going to situate it all, but it will certainly keep me busy for a long time!
One more happy thing to report... we accepted an offer on our home. Hopefully, selling it will go smoothly. I am not interested in drama right now.
And one last look at Biloxi before I leave it...




I took these photos from Hwy 90 in Biloxi, MS. Katrina destroyed many of the beautiful trees that lined the median of the highway and instead of cutting these down and completely doing away with what was once considered very dear to us (we like our trees!), the city had them turn into wonderful pieces of art. There are lots more of them that line the highway, but I didn't get a chance to photograph them. These are located between the 110 bridge and Veterens Avenue.



7 comments:
Hi Lisa,
Good luck with your travels and unpacking! It will good for you to establish some "normalcy"! The idea of a craft room sounds exciting,,,although I was banished from mine and it was converted into an office. I am a hopeless slob and my craft room was a scary sight!!! Looked like someone tossed it with salad tongs hehe..was not born with the organizational gene!!! have fun settling in!
your friend,lisa
Those trees are striking! How better to make use of something that was considered almost unsalvageable! Happy travels & unpacking!
What a great idea with the trees! By the way, any new updates with your sister?
Good luck girl...I'm sure you will decide were to place everything in y our new craft room. I'm so excited for you!!
Those are some cool pictures....that's blue sky is just killer!!
Take Care
Did you make it back to the great AK, ok? I love those tree carvings, what a great idea.
Good luck with the sell. Hope it goes smoothly for you. :)
tina
A craft room is definitely something to be excited about it and we can't wait to hear about it! Hoping all is well with you and your family. Hugs.
Post a Comment