She passed on earlier today and is no longer in pain. Thank you all for your kindness during this very hard time. I'm going to try and get down there. Working on the flight arrangements right now.
I am so sorry for you loss. I have been away for awhile and wondered how you were doing. If you ever need to chat, I am here, as I have lost a sister as well. Lots of hugs and kisses to you.
Things I Love: HAL, FAMILY, FRIENDS, CREATING, LEARNING. COLOR! (especially RED).
Things I Like/Love: Photography, Editing, Scrapbooking, Organization, Bon Jovi! Old Movies, Mysteries, Knitting, Gardening, Fishing, The Blues!
Things I don't like so much!! - - Melons (yuk!). Alarm Clocks. Slugs in the garden. Mumbling (if that's a word). Closed minds. Complacency.
13 comments:
She passed on earlier today and is no longer in pain. Thank you all for your kindness during this very hard time. I'm going to try and get down there. Working on the flight arrangements right now.
My thoughts and prayers are with you all right now! Hugs!!!!
I'm so sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.
I'm so sorry. I'm glad you had the chance to see her earlier this spring. May she rest peacefully.
Oh gosh Lisa, I'm so sorry! I hope you can get down there. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
I am so very sorry. I send you a hug.
xoxo the fan
I am so very sorry. I send you a hug.
xoxo the fan
I am keeping you in my thoughts! I am here if you need an ear. take care of yourself.
your friend Lisa
This is such a beautiful photo you have of her. You all loved her so much and you will miss her terribly. Take care of each other.
xoxo
Prayers and hugs.
tina
Oh hugs Lisa!!! Have been thinking of you and your sister. Sorry for not coming to read your blog sooner.
I am so sorry for you loss. I have been away for awhile and wondered how you were doing. If you ever need to chat, I am here, as I have lost a sister as well. Lots of hugs and kisses to you.
My thoughts are with you.
Post a Comment