Sunday, June 28, 2009

Can't sleep.. Day of flight anxiety and all that.. and I'm dreaming of clothes...
I'm looking forward to maybe finding some fabric shops during my spare time while
I'm down south... Or at least find some really good patterns.
Of course, there is always online shopping and shipping..
I may not live in a metropolis.. but I can shop like I do :)

So these are just a few that I like.
I like nice clean lines, most of the time. I think it is because I like to accessorize...
and with the accessories I like.. I think clean lines make a good base.
What do you think?
Any recommendations?
If you saw my closet, you'd know why I'm dreaming, without sleeping..

And there are so, so many yummy Vougue patterns, pieces, and outfits that are calling out to me...








8 comments:

MJ said...

I've never thought of shopping online for clothing patterns! What a way to shop! Look for a pattern and not have any material makes for an enjoyable cruise around the internet without any cost and without any projects sitting to be done! Brilliant!

I'm glad to read that you've secured a flight. Have a safe trip.

Karen Travels said...

Can you make these things?! You are so talented!! I might need to put in an order.

I am so sorry to hear about your sister. HUGS!

lisaknits said...

Good luck finding fabric. love the shirt dress!

Saucy said...

You are so very talented, cannot wait to see what you whip up!

Have a safe trip.

xoxo

D said...

Ooo...those 50s style tea dresses are amazing! I have decided to ask for a sewing machine for Christmas so I may be asking for pointers...

cinnibonbon said...

I swear --I love that you can sew. I can dream too right?

I'm sure you will find something special.

twinkle teaches said...

I love that second dress. So fresh and pretty.:)
tina

Sharmaine said...

Just dropped in to say hi and have a blog award for you on my blog :)