Friday, June 20, 2008

Randomness...

I am fond of reading blogs with random things. It makes me feel that we are all the same really even though we obviously have our differences. So here's some randomness from me today.

I had a horrible migraine yesterday that kept me home from work and disabled all day.
My mother-in-law stopped by unexpectedly and I was in my pj's. I find it funny (she always looks perfect!) It was a good visit. She's such a nice person.

It isn't a very good summer yet. I'd say we've had about 3 good days. I need more sunshine for my flowers and little garden because it is really looking pitiful now. Some of the leaves on the plants have changed to red which looks like fall to me....

Stopped by McD's this morning and got an egg mcmuffin and I was asked to take a survey while waiting.. interesting.. I don't mind surverys.. Just not a morning person here. Need caffeine!

Next month I will have to cut back on the caffeine and eventually rid it from my diet.. Yikes!!

Have you read Real Siimple magazine? It is a real jem. I really enjoy it.

Well, I guess that is enough of the randomness for right now.. Hopefully, I will have some pictures of a few finished projects for you to see by the end of the weekend. :)

Have a great weekend Everyone!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Were we seperated at birth or something??? When I read your blog I find myself shaking my head in agreement at everything!!

Just got my first ever issue of Real Simple. I'm only a 1/4 of the way through it and I LOVE IT!!!

I too love the randomness.
Hugs and Blog Love,
Heather

MJ said...

Sorry to hear of your migraine. Hopefully they will stay away for a long time now!

We've been having a few days of sunshine ~ finally! I'd send some rays your way but we've had so few sunny days that I think I need to keep them here! I'm so selfish!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Happy belated birthday Sweets!!! I'm sorry to hear you had a migraine- I had one last week - it is terrible- I know!!! Hope you a feeling better!

Heather said...

LOL...give up chocolate...NEVER!!!! Thanks for the blog love sis!!

Sharmaine said...

I've never had a migraine and can't imagine what they would be like. I hope you don't have one for a long time now! HUGS :)

Tricia Wilson said...

Sorry to hear you were not well. You are lucky to have a wonderful MIL! I have a subscription to Real Simple. I love that magazine too.

Saucy said...

I posted the links to the virtual wedding party, can't wait to crash!