Saturday, June 14, 2008

55mm pic & edit

This is the original.. I'm still learning about editing photos in Photoshop. I think it is an on going process. If you click on the pictures, you will see a bigger difference. Looking at them here, I really don't see much of a difference.

I was going for a subtle difference. Don't know that I've achieved the effect I necessarily wanted, but I do kinda like the result. I still may play around with it more.

I do like the picture, though. What do you think?

3 comments:

cinnibonbon said...

Hey looks good. I think there is a difference. I give you kudos for getting something done. PSE is just kicking my A$$. I have no clue what I'm doing. I wanted it for a long time. It came with my Wacom, but I just don't have enough century left to try and learn it!! LOL. I think once school is out, I'll try full force.
Way to go!!!!

MJ said...

I haven't started playing with Photoshop. I fear that, if I do, I will just live in front of the computer! Good luck with your efforts! I like both pictures!

Saucy said...

I like the pic very much. PhotoShop is a fun tool. Is the second one the altered one? You must have been fiddling with the contrast - love it!