Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Blog Birthday to Me...

You know it is hard to believe that I've been blogging for a year already. I've met some very wonderful people along the way and have been very inspired. I started out thinking that I would use this blog to talk alot about scrapbooking, but I haven't really... it has taken shape all by itself. I truly enjoy the interaction with others. And.. receiving a comment to me is the absolute best ever!

So... if you would like a chance to win a present (and isn't birthdays about the presents?)... Please leave a comment between now and next Tuesday and on the following Wednesday (after I get home from work) I will draw a name!

10 comments:

melanie said...

happy blirthday :) you are lovely!
mel

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday. Thanks for the kind comments on my blog : )

Heather said...

Happy Birthday!!! So glad that I found you and your blog!! Hugs, Heather

MJ said...

Happy 1st birthday! Like you, my blog is much different than originally anticipated too. Kinda like life, isn't it? Many happy years of blogging ahead!

Heather said...

I had to go into blogger and check how long I've been at it. My birthday is coming up in July!! :)
Live Laugh LOVE,
Heather

Lori said...

Happy "day late" blog Birthday Lisa!!

I love checkin' in on ya!!!

Renna said...

Happy blogiversary! I have been blogging just shy of half a year now, and it seems like only yesterday that I began. Time sure flies! :-)

Lisabeth and Jeff said...

happy birthblog to you!
thanks for stopping by.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you're having a great week!

Sharmaine said...

Happy Bloggity Day Lisa!! Heres to the next year being wonderfully filled with blog posts ;)