Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sew...

I've been looking at this book for a while. I can't remember where I first saw this book, but I have been inspired by sweet little aprons for a long time. You have to check out this apron swap! Flickr: A Feathered Nest Apron Swap . Ok, so I know most of you are probably already aware of these goings on... but not me, until very recently and it was too late for me to participate. However, I have been inspired to make an apron for myself (and maybe one lucky person) ... and do you see that fabric? I picked it up today. What do you think? I think it will be fresh and cute... anyways... stay tuned!

Do you know what tomorrow is? It is my Blog Birthday! And, I have never celebrated anything on a blog before, so.. yikes! I'm a little nervous about throwing a blog bash, and I am in no way prepared to throw a bash.. so instead look for some crazy activity here. I'm gonna blog everyday for one week and celebrate.

Ps. I'll be giving away my very first ever RAK :) and I think since the FIRST swap I ever participated in was a swap of "My Favorite Things" ... well... you figure it out!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Lovin' the fabric you got for your apron!!! Too cute!!!

Heather said...

OMG...I need an apron. They are super cute!!! Love that fabric!!!

Nicole Lund said...

That fabric will be so goreous as an apron! Happy Blog Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Very fresh and cute indeed! I love that fabric. The book has been on my wishlist for quite sometime.

(Happy Blog Birthday!!!)

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's me commenting again. I need your email address so I can send you something. Thanks!