Monday, June 16, 2008

daylight

According to Weather Underground Length Of Visible Light: 24h 00m. How about that? and I believe it.. I think that's why I'm still up! It says the sun rises at 4:20 AM AKDT and the sun sets at 11:40 PM AKDT, but honestly.. I could cut grass right now and not cut my foot off! But.. I might would wake the neighbors.

There are lots of things inspiring me right now and I feel pulled in so many directions!
1. I have two knitting WIP; two socks at a time on circulars and a felted market bag.. neither even close to completion.
2. I have 3 outfits yet to cut out and sew for our darling neice.
3. I have been commission to make a window seat cushion. (Guess that should be at the top of my list!)
4. All the wonderful tutorials.. like at lynda.com and over at NAPP!! I could watch and participate 24/7 ..
5. I truly need to SCRAP! My poor mother's pictures are waiting on me... and I just can't get enough of the gallery over at SIStv ! Loads of wonderful layouts and inspiration for scrapping :)

And that's just the fun stuff!!!

I also need to:
1. Get my carpets cleaned.
2. Mow the lawn. I think that's going to be a weekly thing.. but actually, I really enjoy it :)
3. Organize the everything room.. *sigh* It really is a everything room.. guest bed, 2 computers, 2 desk areas, filing cabinet, piano, scraping area/sewing area... I've crammed quite a bit in here... and it drives me NUTS! Why do I do this to myself???
4. I need to strip the paint off the front walkway, stain and seal it.
5. Transplant a few perennials.

Ok.. so that's a big enough list for now :) I will leave you with some edits I've worked on.

Ps. Guess who is having a blogiversary this week??? I think I feel the need for my very first RAK ;)

4 comments:

Sharmaine said...

Wow look at those photos, very cool! Happy bloggy birthday :)

MJ said...

Interesting photos! Amazing how much more you can do when the sun doesn't set and you can't go to sleep! (My everything room is currently the dining room! This reno drives me crazy!)

Heather said...

OMG...I would never get sleep there! Seriously...I would always be awake!!

Congrats on you blogiversary!!
Hugs,
Heather

Daffie Online said...

thanks for the comment on my blog :-)
Check back later to see the results of the stencils!

I am afraid to start a to do list..afraid it will never end haha!

Enjoy the long days!