Sunday, March 1, 2009

So, here I am in my new regular sized dress (XL from Banana Republic). It felt good to wear a dress from a store that doesn't sell plus sizes. I didn't realize my sash wasn't properly done, or I would have fixed it.

I feel a bit like the color of my dress right now....

10 comments:

Heather said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Love the color!!

Sharmaine said...

Hugs Lisa.
The dress, and you, look gorgeous

ChaChaneen said...

Beautiful my friend, just beautiful! Take care and blessing to your friends family.

MJ said...

Good for you! Hope you aren't feeling grey now and that you have a good work week ahead, despite the circumstances.

alittlebitofscrap said...

Thank you all for such generous comments. I appreciate your kind words :)

twinkle teaches said...

You look super! I love the color,too. :)
tina

belle said...

beautiful!

Karen Travels said...

Did you make it out to the start of the Iditarod, or are you already in WA? It was a glorious day yesterday!

Hope you are feeling better!

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

YOU LOOK GREAT!! Love the dress :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous x's a million!!!!!!! Love the hair as well!