knittynatalie finished the cutest pair of baby booties while we were at Pandemonium. So sweet.
Natalie brought her daughter, who is precious! I think it incredible that she's so young, but can knit. Wow! and what a good mother for teaching her. I know it must take a huge amount of patience! And Natalie also brought a new member to our little group, Cynthia.. and Cynthia is a new knitter. It's always great to convert someone ;)
Karen was working on a baby sweater with Rowan DK yarn and it is so very elegant and pretty... It is a heather color.. gray, light purple, with a touch of pink and white..
Today I'm getting ready for my trip south with the rest of the Spring Break crew, except I'm going for work and little fun. I've got to do laundry and some minor cleaning around the house. I'll be in Port Townsend, WA for a couple of days and then on to Seattle, WA. I'm very much looking forward to this trip! I just hope it doesn't rain. I want & need the sunshine.
I will leave you with a the view that I saw through the windows at Pandemonium in Wasilla while I knit.



8 comments:
What a fun day you had and the young daughter knitting is just precious too.
I must say though that I admire your view because I don't look at/live like that everyday like you do.
See you tomorrow... hope to see you on the Orient Express!
So much fun! I just signed up for a 4 week knitting class with my mom. :)
tina
The view is amazing! It looks so relaxing with the knitting and the view and the company. Totally dig your red lipstick, btw~!
How fun! I often wish that I knit, a portable and social craft! Have a great time in WA....
va va vavoom!! I totally loved you in that grey dres!!! But I seriously like your tone in this red sweater and lipstick!! Hot hot hot..hehehe!! YOu go girl!..
Great pictures of the snow art..amazing. I hope all is well. I hope to get back to blogging real soon. Take it easy girl!!
I have a Ravelry account as of a few weeks ago but I really need to post and visit more often. I know knitting is gonna be my new obsession! :)
tina
Tagged you!
http://mommycomplex.blogspot.com/2009/03/tag-is-fun.html
Only if you have time...
tina
That is so cute that you want to go to washington for sunshine!!! You look great in your photo..love red!! The ruffle scarf is so pretty!
Post a Comment