The PAC was packed!!!The MIL and I went to see the matinee showing of Annie on Saturday. It was fantastic! I enjoy musicals and this one was no exception. The orchestra was amazing and the children have outstanding voices!! it was incredible to hear such booming voices from little kids. And everytime the dog, Sandy, came out on the stage, you should've heard the awes... so sweet. I was surprised to see so many children in the audience, but this is a show about little girls after all. The kids in the audience were great too.. they laughed and giggled... too cute! Just what a person needs in the middle of winter! to intercept the blahs... and I've had a rare case of them for sure.
Sunday was spent with a new crochet project and watching it snow, snow, snow.... and then this morning Mount Redoubt blows, finally! Thankfully none of the ash is headed our way. I feel for those in the valley though.



2 comments:
Annie!! I love Annie! :) I still have the record,too! :)
tina
Whew!! Thank goodness you have a family blog! When K (perched on my knee) wanted to see the video imbedded in this post, I knew it would be suitable for viewing! She was interested in watching the kids! Thanks for the link! Glad you enjoyed the performance!
(PS: congrats on the continued weight-loss!)
Post a Comment