The Fur Rondy ended today. I didn't get out to see any of the Dog Races or the Melodrama... and I love both events.. just didn't have the "want to." I did get out to see the Snow Sculptures. These are a peek at my favorites. I enjoy Native art. It seems like it always has a story to tell and it is usually involves amazing craftmanship.
I thought this little guy from Ice Age was appropriate. It felt like we were in another ice age the moment I took this picture!! The wind was blowing and it was well below freezing out... 8 above!
And who can resist the charms of Calvin & Hobbes! They are both so full of mischief and fun!



3 comments:
I love these sculptures!!
These are so cool! :)
tina
Oh, ice sculptures! I love them too but rarely get to see them ~ I'm too busy huddling in my house!
Love the knits you showed as well! You tempt me into trying to learn how to knit but I resist the urge!!
Post a Comment