
I've started working on a few things for myself. I'm putting that huge heritage project aside for a little while.
I've had Hal saving his cigar wrappers for a while. He's so cute, when he says "I need to relax" he really means he is going to step out and have a cigar..
So I thought I would do some pages all about him and his methods of relaxation.
This is just the beginning.



5 comments:
LOL...what a coincidince that you posted this. When we were out today at the mall we were looking at antigues and there were a ton of labels that I fell in love with!!
so unique! It woudl be a great new scrap paper. That wuold be so fun to layer things on tope of those great labels.
Lisa!!!
I love this idea! My husband loves cigars too! The really expensive ones! LoL! Hope you had a great weekend?
This is brilliant. Ben smokes cigars, too. Most often when he takes the dog around the block after dinner, that's why we needed a new puppy.
I got your swap parcel! Thank you, for every little bit of it! I love it all. I had a little laugh about those rhinestones, I'd have done the same thing!! Can't wait to play the CD... hope your parcel comes ASAP!
xoxoxox
Sasha
OMG! I love it!!!! I'll be sending Hal some more cigars so you can just keep adding to it! :)
Post a Comment