Friday, August 17, 2007
And there ya have it...
It hasn't been the greatest of weeks this week. Kinda blah actually. A friend died and was buried on Monday and Tuesday I saw a yellow tree. Now I know you are thinking, wha? why blah about a yellow tree... its just I know winter is coming and its like I barely blinked and there it was staring me in the face shouting winter is coming! Fall is one of my favorite times of the year because those are all my very favorite colors. I Absolutely Adore the way the tundra turns the mountains red and how the Fantastic Yellows compliment the red and the gray days, but I do love the summers on so much more. So I think Fall has arrived to the AK today, and summer has said its goodbyes and winter is teasing us....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Your last post was so poetic! It made me excited for the new colors of fall. I was very very confused when I came to work Monday, the store looks completely different! Have a good day !
Dear friend, don't be sad. It's coming on fall here, too. There is a parcel coming your way to cheer you up. It may take a while, the postman said up to 18 days. I hope it puts a smile on your face when it arrives ((hugs to you)) xoxoxo
Post a Comment