
This page is an addition to my mother's first album installment. She gave me so many pictures to work with that I am going to have to give them to her in installments. Also! I'm going to have to break after this one and do some scrapping for myself. It has been 3, yes 3, Years since I've done any scrapping for myself and I'm collecting all kinds of scrapping goodies that I just can't wait to get my hands on! Especially, the art journal kit I received from Red Velvet Art... I really admire their work and am itching to get going for myself.
This page happens to be one of the few I've actually 100% completed. I consider a page finished when it has some journaling on it. I like to mix it up, as you can see.



2 comments:
Thanks for the sweet comment about our kits! I'm working on album for my grandparents with these same black and white, old photos. Its a little more challenging than what I'm used to but I think it'll keep things fresh. Good luck with yours and I think its great that you're stepping back into the scrapping world!
Oh, I would just love to do a heritage album, what what a monumental undertaking. You're doing a nice job. I get very envious when I see nice heritage pages.
Post a Comment