

Here are some scenes from the Lake. My Honey took a week off and spent some time out on the Lake with his dad. M is responsible for the wonderful pictures of the wildlife there. Its such a nice place just to let loose and unwind. I'm glad H had this opportunity.

There were all types of little creatures to be found there: Swan, a little weasel, rabbits, moose and even a baby eagle.

Sure wish I could have gotten out there this summer, but hey.. maybe I'll get out there this winter and turn up the snow.
4 comments:
You are a much, much better person than me because I really don't like the outdoors all that much. Give me concrete, lights and retail therapy! So shallow.
I like both equally! I love shopping and being in the city, but then I do need to escape once in a while.
Beautiful pics! Would love to visit there!!
isnt nature a wonderful thing - looks a beautiful place to visit.
Post a Comment