Thursday, September 6, 2007

Airborne, Tissues & Hot Tea...

So last week sometime my DH came home and said that the office was passin' around this crud, ew! I told him right away, "I don't want to get sick, go take an Airborne right now!" He did and did the rest of the week and right through the weekend. I should have followed that wonderful advice.. because here I sit with a box of tissue and hot tea wishing my eyes would quit tearing up, my fever would go away and my nose would quit running. I'm just plain miserable. I missed work yesterday, today and will tomorrow. Next time I'll take a dose of my own medicine.. LOL! Good night!

4 comments:

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

I hope you feel better very soon:)

MJ said...

Get well soon! What is an Airborne?

alittlebitofscrap said...

Airborne is a herbal supplement that is used to prevent on set of colds. Crazy me didn't realize that I should be taking it the whole time I was making my husband take it..

Heather said...

I love that airborne stuff! Hope you are feeling better really soon.