Monday, April 7, 2008

MJ tagged me...

MJ missed me (I feel loved, thank ya!!) and asked me to participate in this tag.. so here goes...

1. Link to the person who tagged you - Done
2. Post the rules - Done
3. Share 6 non-important habits/quirks about yourself
~ I analyze almost everything. I'm a thinker and I like things to be related
~ I'm a huge chicken when it comes to heights!
~ I could wear pajama's all day long. I don't really like clothes that much, but I love shoes!
~ During the winter on week days after work, I like to come home, sit on the couch, watch tv and knit. In the summer after work, I like to be outside, no tv, and I don't like to do anything inside at all. I'm wishing for spring to hit any day now.
~ I'm very critical of myself and I don't mind others being critical of me either.
~ One last non-important thing... It is all important!... LOL :)
4. Tag 3 other people.
~ Cat
~ Heather
~ Gillian


Here's the first and last artist trading card I think I will ever make.. I think because I made so many it felt factoryish.. I'm fine with the outcome, just not the process..

I took that picture in Tipton, IN and that's the map we used while driving through IN.. true to my scrappy self.. lol..
anyway.. I promised you scrappy stuff and soon I will have more :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your atc and wonderful facts about you!

MJ said...

There you are! Glad you posted! It was fun to read of your quirks!

Jules said...

Great ATCs!

cinnibonbon said...

Love the facts and that ATC. I've just commited myself to my first ATC too...I'm a bit nervous cause it does seem like a large undertaking. I have 100 to make...blahh..what have I done..LOL
Anyway yours is fab!!

Anonymous said...

oooh, I just loved the photos you took last weekend. suacy's brother will be coming to your city this weekend to speak at a conference of lawyers...what a shock that will be for him as he is coming from Jamaica via Denver!!! I hope you two cross paths! Your posts are such fun to read! the fan

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

I was in such a rush to post about your ATC, I just noticed you Tagged me!! I'll post in a bit :) Thanks for the tag...