Being out at the lake isn't to different than being at home.
One major difference, no tv. But who needs a tv, when
you can have fun with your imagination.
Mr. Hairy Woodpecker has a new home under construction.
Hairy needs a pent house for some reason?
He has an existing unit just beneath the new construction..
I guess a lower level unit isn't good enough..
Hairy also must need a lake front condo as well...
'cause he has another unit with a gorgeous lake and mountain view under construction.
Thought! The little guy might have more than one wife.. ut oh!
I watched for The Eagles to take up residence,
but they must be on vacation or getting bids for renovations..
I spotted some wind damaged that had occurred to their home.
I wonder if they are looking for a new home too?!
Suspicious Snowshoe Bunny was having fun spying on me.
Every time I spotted him, he'd take off.
Maybe it was because he knew I was trying to shoot him..lol..
That's hard work.
I did see him flirting with a lady friend later in the day..
what is it with the males around that lake!
I only saw Mr & Mrs Squirrel once.. they knew the guys had serious shooting
in mind if they were spotted again. Poor little loves!

So, now, back at home and all comfy.. ready for spring..
and it decides to dump on us today! Probably about a foot of snow out there!
Yikes! I want spring! My last winter fling was last weekend...
and I want spring this weekend!

I bought this little joyous burst of spring for my office..
It helps with the cabin fever.
I might not go stir crazy just yet!
Summers in Alaska are well worth the wait,
so no complaints here!
One major difference, no tv. But who needs a tv, when
you can have fun with your imagination.
Mr. Hairy Woodpecker has a new home under construction.
Hairy needs a pent house for some reason?
He has an existing unit just beneath the new construction..
I guess a lower level unit isn't good enough..
Hairy also must need a lake front condo as well...
'cause he has another unit with a gorgeous lake and mountain view under construction.
Thought! The little guy might have more than one wife.. ut oh!
I watched for The Eagles to take up residence,
but they must be on vacation or getting bids for renovations..
I spotted some wind damaged that had occurred to their home.
I wonder if they are looking for a new home too?!
Suspicious Snowshoe Bunny was having fun spying on me.
Every time I spotted him, he'd take off.
Maybe it was because he knew I was trying to shoot him..lol..
That's hard work.
I did see him flirting with a lady friend later in the day..
what is it with the males around that lake!
I only saw Mr & Mrs Squirrel once.. they knew the guys had serious shooting
in mind if they were spotted again. Poor little loves!
So, now, back at home and all comfy.. ready for spring..
and it decides to dump on us today! Probably about a foot of snow out there!
Yikes! I want spring! My last winter fling was last weekend...
and I want spring this weekend!
I bought this little joyous burst of spring for my office..
It helps with the cabin fever.
I might not go stir crazy just yet!
Summers in Alaska are well worth the wait,
so no complaints here!



16 comments:
Great photos! I can't believe a big eagle's nest is so high up in the tree ~ you won't find me tottering up there!
Oh I love that first shot!!!
I just love spring flowers! They smell devine and lift your spirits just a little!!
Love all your pictures! It looks quite cold:) The rabbit in the other post is just the cutest ever!!!
Have a great weekend!
/Lillyrose
Holy cow! That looks cold.
love the pics. One of my childhood friends lives in Anchorage. I went up to visit a couple of years ago and this Cali girl about died! It was freezing! lol
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I can't imagine the snow and how cold you are. Lovely pictures.
Beautiful photographs!
Oooh the snow.....OMG just looked out our office window and its snowing here too just after the 24*C weather yesterday, how crumby!
Fantastic photos, but man does it look COLD!! Do you ever get use to the weather?
WoW, the photo's are very impressive to me. It looks very cold, but very beautiful to!
Wow! Look at all that snow!! Hopefully spring comes your way, soon! =)
you still have snow- that is so crazy!!!! love the first photos- so awesome!
Snow???...oh I would go nutsie by now...I'm such a sun girl. Been meaning to ask you how exacty did y ou wind up out there?? It sure is beautiful though...love your pictures from previous posts too!
Hope you aren't caught in a snowstorm somewhere! We've been having poor weather too so can only imagine what you are getting!
fyi: I finally posted my Overlooked fridge project. I don't recall seeing yours yet (hint, prod)...
We're all white like that right now too and I am TIRED of it. You have a much better attitude than I do, friend. I love the summer here in Canada but think it is too short for my taste.
beautiful pictures...and wow...all that snow takes me breath away!!
xoxo
Post a Comment