Well, the deal is, I don't care for animals inside the house as much as he does... So I wasn't all that sad to have missed the kitties.
This past weekend was absolutely beautiful outside, just gorgeous and dh proposed we take a drive. It is very, very unusual that he make such a suggestion, 'cause he doesn't care to go for a drive as much as I do.
When we got to Wasilla, he started turning into the Fred Meyer parking lot and I said, "I didn't come all this way to go shopping!" and he said, "I was turning into the Pet Zoo." Sneaky man!!!
and I'm thinking WHAT THE... !!! but I relinquished.. have you seen my dh's sweet blue eyes.. they are hard to resist.
We both didn't know how Purrcules was going to react to her. He's never been with or around other animals since he was first adopted.. and if he sees a cat walk through the back yard he hisses at them and cries.. it is crazy!
But this was love at first sight! How strange.. (but what do I know!) When we brought her home, Purrky came up to the carrier and sniffed her and she sniffed him and then we let her out and the weirdest thing happened ('least I think its weird).. she ran circles around him and he just stood there, like what is this? how did it get here? and why!?! He didn't hiss at her, try to swat her, or try to bite her and would not let her leave his sight. They are getting along splendidly! I am really happy they are too. We are always sad to leave Purrcules home alone and now he has a sweet little companion to keep him company when we are gone to work or out for the weekend.
We have named her Susie Blu and she has already become a member of our family. She is so sweet and cuddley and just loves to be loved. I hope this disposition last!



6 comments:
She's got lovely colouring. How old is she? Is she a kitten or a grown cat?
Susie is a kitten and she's a vivacious 4 months old :)
Congrats on your new fur baby!
OMG...I just want to pick her up and cuddle her! She is adorable!!!
I am sooo happy that they get along! Give her a kiss for me!!
I so wish I wasn't allergic to cats.
She is so adorable and so soft looking.
Post a Comment