This is the space I started with. I was puzzled for days .. what to do.. what to do..
Opposite this wall, I have a twin bed. At first I thought I would have to store the bed somehow, but I didn't want to. That bed comes in handy sometime. Well, I decided to move these shelves to some space I found. I really couldn't believe it, but DH & I did it! :)
I've been wanting to get my scrap supplies out of the back of the truck for.ever. I haven't gotten all the supplies from out of the truck yet, but I've made a start. So, now, I can organize and scrap and clean out the back seat of the truck. Maybe I can treat passengers to a ride now... lol!
Opposite this wall, I have a twin bed. At first I thought I would have to store the bed somehow, but I didn't want to. That bed comes in handy sometime. Well, I decided to move these shelves to some space I found. I really couldn't believe it, but DH & I did it! :)
I've been wanting to get my scrap supplies out of the back of the truck for.ever. I haven't gotten all the supplies from out of the truck yet, but I've made a start. So, now, I can organize and scrap and clean out the back seat of the truck. Maybe I can treat passengers to a ride now... lol!
This is my scrappy space now :) I'm so happy. It's not much, but it will do for a start. Now I need a cork board, some shelves, good lighting and I will be satisfied for a little while longer.



9 comments:
WOOHOO..where there's a will...So happy for you. It looks great.
YEAH on your space!!!
the pictures you have been posting are GORGEOUS!!!!
Making me want to move to AK!!!
XOXO
Yay--you are definitely making progress if you are getting your stuff out of the back of a truck and getting to have it out and accessible all the time! Make sure you post all the great new layouts I am sure you will soon be making.
nice transformation of your space. Maybe I need to do a space makeover to get more active in here lol
Congrats on getting your space up and running! I love the U shaped desks...makes it easy to spread a lot of stuff out, if you scrap that way, like I do. Can't wait to see your new creations :)
omg!!! you live in Alaska!!! i have always want to visit it!!
i love the snow :]
i saw you're into scrapbooking too; good to know :]
have a nice day (or night.. i don't know what's the time there heheh)
ps: thanks for take a look at my blog. i'll put on my friendlist :]
Eleonora*
Congrats on a space of your own!!! Soooo happy for you!!!
Wow! Your own scrapping space! My stuff sits in boxes and little bits all over, especially now that I am teaching!
Enjoy your little space & the freedom to take people for rides in your truck!
congrats on this! that's a biig accomplishment.
Post a Comment