But I did pretty good, got some drinking glasses, a new rug for the kitchen, some nice twiggy candle things & a curtain rod.
DH also had some money to spend at Best Buy... we came out with nada. Decisions are tough to make!
Today, I woke up with a neck cramp, turned headache, so I didn't get as much done as I would have liked to on the surprise spring wardrobe. But, we did make some progress toward getting me some scrapping space in the Everything room.
The new Desperate Housewives episode was ok. It just doesn't have that big bang to me as it did in the beginning. I'm really looking forward to the new season of Medium. I hope this writer's strike is over soon. I watched Cashmere Mafia tonight and it felt a little like Sex in the City mixed with Desp Housewives. The jury is still out on that one... we will see what Wednesday has for us. And... I'm looking forward to the new Grey's on Thursday... seriously, do not disappoint me!
And lastly here's a little sneak peek of some of the fabric purchased for the surprise spring wardrobe... I'm so excited about it!



4 comments:
The material is lovely, I really like the one with letters on it.
Cooool... I dig the fabric with the letters as well. That mountain view is pretty gorgeous, too.
Thanks for the tip on that new series with the same writer as SITC. Hope you are feeling better now! Glad you found success using your gift cards!
I have never heard of Cashmere Mofia...I love SATC, I'm a huge fan....sooo I will have to check it out. Thanks for the info! Looking forward to the end of the strike too! Hate the reruns!!
Very cute fabric! can't wait to see the end results!
Post a Comment