This year I told myself that I was going to participate in a few challenge blogs and get outside my box.. tada!
Look at OVERLOOKED. I think I'm really going to like this challenge blog. It sounds fun... and I've got Step One complete... I'm looking forward to the 14th now. Yay!



4 comments:
I've joined you! Posted my photo of my mug tonight! This sounds like such fun! Thanks for bringing it to my attention!
man, I need to get on this...starting challenges and actually finishing them would be good in '08.
Love it! I am going to do the challenge, too. I love finding out about cool things via the internet :) Thanks for the recommendation.
cool overlooked picture!! I'm dying to do it..but still not sure if I have time..I'm the worst at not following through on those challenges....=) Thanks for stopping by my blog!!
Post a Comment