This what I have worked on all day and I got 'er done!
This little number is the first dress of quite a few that I am making for a little spring wardrobe surprise. I have never sewed on rick rack before and I had to hand stitch all of it on. I think that was the most time consuming bit about the whole venture.
This little number is the first dress of quite a few that I am making for a little spring wardrobe surprise. I have never sewed on rick rack before and I had to hand stitch all of it on. I think that was the most time consuming bit about the whole venture.
My little space is totally broke
in now. I even put together a Happiness Is _ kit from Kristina Contes. I love it! I bought it sometime last year and never got to it. Now I've just got to get some pictures in the album. I'm going to use "08 pictures.
And... this is how I spent my day off. I'm happy!
in now. I even put together a Happiness Is _ kit from Kristina Contes. I love it! I bought it sometime last year and never got to it. Now I've just got to get some pictures in the album. I'm going to use "08 pictures.
And... this is how I spent my day off. I'm happy!



20 comments:
Oh yum, to all your creations!!
Yesterday was very cool, meant to warm up, slightly, through the rest of the week.
That dress is dang cute! :)
oh wow that dress is just too cute!
have a great day!
Nice work all around!
Such a cute dress! Love it and I love the red rick rack! my favotite color too!!
The dress is wonderful!!! Great job!!
Now that is a cute lil dress!!!
what a cute dress!!! really cool!!
Fabulous dress! So glad that you had a great day off :)
Lisa, that dress (esp. the fabric) is too cute for words! I think hand-sewing the rick rack was a good idea. Love, Sasha
that dress is soooo cute!!! i'm so envious of anyone that can sew...
That dress is delightful! I like the fabric choice!
that dress is adorable! and here's to getting up, getting around and being productive!
LOVE IT!! Very creative and so well made :)
cute dress! love your new scrap space too ;)
Woo..love that dress and the fabic you used!! Way to go.
Love that fabric you used. When I move and get a whole room I want to purchase another sewing machine so I can sew again.
Wow, can't believe you hand-sewed all that rick rack on! Great job. Love a day when I feel like I accomplished great things.
That dress is too adorable! Love it!
Found your blog through a friends, love your dress!
Post a Comment