It has been a crazy week. I've sewed some, knitted some, driven on these crazy roads way too much, tried to watch TV (I hate this strike!!) and just hang. I'm so glad MEDIUM was back, but now it's gone for 4 weeks again. Thank God Project Runway isn't leaving me just yet. I think I would lose my sanity! And did you hear... Paige Davis is coming back to TLC's Trading Spaces! I quit watching it after she left. Just wasn't the show it was. I'm so happy now that Paige is back!
Saturday, January 26, 2008
It has been a crazy week. I've sewed some, knitted some, driven on these crazy roads way too much, tried to watch TV (I hate this strike!!) and just hang. I'm so glad MEDIUM was back, but now it's gone for 4 weeks again. Thank God Project Runway isn't leaving me just yet. I think I would lose my sanity! And did you hear... Paige Davis is coming back to TLC's Trading Spaces! I quit watching it after she left. Just wasn't the show it was. I'm so happy now that Paige is back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



18 comments:
Hahaha! Love the photo of Hal and the cat watching you do your crafts! When are you planning on posting your Overlooked project?! I'm waiting! I anticipate posting mine tomorrow...
WOW...20? Awesome!!
Your space is looking mighty lovely.
love the fabric you've got! those dresses are soooo cute!!!
hope you're enjoying your weekend :)
Aw I love Medium too. I install myself on the couch and just bitch how corny it is... LOVE it!! :D ;D
Your space looks great. Cute outfit!
this is sooo beautiful! You sew so cool! Love this!
Love the outfit! So cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
So great that you have your own space, I have the end of one room and it always tends to be messy. The little outfit turned out really well
what a gorgeous little outfit!!!!!
xoxo
Your little outfits are adorable! Who do you make them for?
And i'm stoked too about Paige being back! Definitely wasn't the same without her :)
man, I REALLY hope the strike ends soon, there is NOTHING on tv, thank goodness LOST is coming back.
I love a totally crafty do nothing weekend...ahhhh!
oooh...I like Medium, too! =) Sounds like you've been busy!!
Another supercute outfit!! How do you do it, my lady? I feel bad about my cat-hate comments seeing all the nice cats out there.
Thanks for your comment on my Overlooked project! I don't have a photo printer either so plan on getting my photos printed every 3 weeks to make my next Overlooked project page. I try to get my photos printed every 4 weeks usually so it isn't much of an inconvenience going a week early. With K and N, I tend to take quite a few photos so this keeps me on track with jotting down pertinent info! Looking forward to seeing your Overlooked project #1!
I love the photo of your man and your cat...too cute!!
Wait...is the cat IN his shirt??
Totally loving the dresses. And yeppers...thanks for stopping by my bit of scrap cyberdome and of COURSE you can use the quote. I got an email from my future father in law about money/rich/etc. and it was just so appropriately timed as I was finishing up that layout. So have at it!
Bernadette
Congratulations!!!! Girl you have mad sewing skills!!!! Cute little outfit!
Thanks so much for leaving your love over at my place! I hope you post your drawings sometime! I would love to see!!! Maybe we can swap sometime :)
Chat soon honey,
-Karla
Oh.. i love the clothes you sew. That's very beautiful. I'm learning to sew clothes for my girls too. Maybe can get a few tips from you next time. :)
Post a Comment