you wanted anymore reminders that winter has arrived! The sun was so beautiful again today, we just had to take another drive and soak up all the Vitamin D we could.
The sweater is one I just finished before the holiday season. It is a knit from the neck down sweater and I shaped it just to fit me. The ladies over at Far North Yarn Co. were gracious enough to guide me along the process. The yarn is Manos del Uruguay. Nice and warm for a cool +4 above.
The sweater is one I just finished before the holiday season. It is a knit from the neck down sweater and I shaped it just to fit me. The ladies over at Far North Yarn Co. were gracious enough to guide me along the process. The yarn is Manos del Uruguay. Nice and warm for a cool +4 above.

Along the tops of the cliffs, above those icy walls,
you can see these dahl sheep. These look like they are just little babies. I have seen some much bigger than these. I think they are so sweet. I'm always amazed at how they can climb those steep icy cliffs and not fall off onto the highway. Don't think I've ever heard of an accident involving falling sheep.
This is what the drive looks like returning to
Anchorage looking out to the left at the Cook Inlet. I think it is pretty. To see the change in this area from summer to winter is spectacular. I will have to remember to post pictures later in the year of this same view in the summer.
Now that I have totally frozen you stiff with all these winter pictures, go get your self some nice hot cocoa! I just did :)



8 comments:
wow- those pictures are amazing again. We get very rarely snow here in North Germany. And of course in the city it never stays long even if it does snow.
i love that picture. Is that you? If so, you look totally relaxed and happy.
Thanks Nat :)
Cat: Yep, that's me. We were having a good drive. I felt relaxed and happy :)
you make me want to be there every time i see the photos you captured! how Wonderful to enjoy such great Beauty!
and how great that you can knit too! wish i could... :D
great photos! Love the sweater. I think it's so cool to make your own sweaters. I'm knitting challenged :)
gorgeous pics!!!
It looks beautiful!
It is f-f-freezing here but not anywhere near as beautiful...wow!
wow...awesome pictures! It never looks like that in Vancouver...lol...it just rains! And thanks for stopping by my lil ol blog =) I'm glad you did, because I got to visit your blog! happy day!
Post a Comment