Friday, July 27, 2007

Sunshine and Mangos


See how the sun is shining through the Mango tree and see how wonderful those mangos look? I was just remembering how nice the sun felt in Puerto Rico and how delicious those mangos are! Pure sweetness.

Thank God it is Friday! I'm going to Madscrapper and get some major work done tonight on my mom's 1st album. I hope to 100% get it done tonight and ship it out Monday... here's hoping.

Oh how I'd like to be on a beach somewhere right now... throw up a hammock and lather up with some sun screen and soak up the sun... I hope we have a sunny weekend!

btw... these are both pics I took while visiting in Puerto Rico in May.

1 comment:

Saucy said...

Hey! I am your partner for the 3 fave things swap! Nice to meet you. I have a cousin who lives in Anchorage!!!

I'm looking forward to the swap, come on over to my blog for a visit sometime.

We were in Puerto Rico in 2006, it was amazing... it's feeling like fall already here so I really needed that photo memory... thanks!