Tuesday, July 10, 2007

WIDE AWAKE!!




I'm just too excited for words, darn it! Now I can't sleep. I blame Layla and maybe that cup of coffee.. but coffee never seemed to bother me before.. or it could be all these ideas rolling around in my brain that need to get out. The two photos above I did with Adobe Elements 5.0. I love Love LOVE Elements! They are both the same picture, I just edited the same photo twice differently each time. The color in the first picture is just how my trusty little Nikon captured it (no adjustments) and the second one is thanks to the hue/saturation level adjustment made. Which one do you like the best? I learned this technique from a video I saw online. That's where I learn everything now. My internet bill is well worth the education I've received. Too bad I can't put it on a diploma somewhere.. hmm... gotta work on that one.

I'm getting excited about SCRAP PINK and the classes I'm going to teach... that's what's keeping me up tonight! Gosh darn it. Better turn out to be a good class since I'm losing all this sleep and to think I almost nodded off two times at work today.. I just can't seem to get enough S.L.E.E.P. Hopefully, this blog will work as therapy and I will get to snooze soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

12:23 am? You sound like me now! Tylenol PM is wonderful thing girl! LOL! I'm glad you're excited about teaching at Scrap Pink. I'm excited you are doing it! I can't wait to see the results! Get some sleep tonight! Layla