Not only do I love flowers but so does Purrcules. He's an inside kitty (doesn't have the shots or the claws for the outside) and every time he senses that we might be headed outside, he darts for the door. He's quick too. Somehow he gets out that door before us. I think he even enjoys the back deck as much as we do too.
I feel kinda like the Purc, every chance I get I want to enjoy the summer while it last. I was just out raking the yard, and yes, Alaskans can do that at 11pm! and was just thinking how much I really do love the summer. I love the smell of fresh cut grass! And have you ever smelled stargazer lilies... oh you have not lived! and mixed with the cool fresh mountain air... well there's just no substitute.



1 comment:
Oh, look at Mr. Fuzzy-Butt! Even he takes the time to stop & smell the flowers!
Post a Comment