Monday, July 23, 2007

55 degrees and its July!


Yikes can you believe it! 55! this morning and its July! ok... I know that most say the summers are usually like this but I was spoiled with a couple of really nice summers and I want them back! I need at least 90 more days of Saturday.. no clouds, temp in the 70's, gorgeous sunshine.. it was perfect. And then yesterday, the sky falls. Ya think that if its going to do that it would wait until a person went to work at least. So now, I'm thinkin' that I'd better get finished with this sweater I started in January. Knitting is a nice winter sport, but if I want to wear this thing this winter I'd better get to crackin' !

There's a reason I don't get bored... keep my projects open and one always going.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Saucy said...

I hear ya sister... it's cold here, it was only a little above freezing for a few nights last week, covering up the plants in the garden and the whole thing! Summer is tooooo short for us northern gals.