Friday, May 29, 2009

Us Kids...


We are a tight kint group.
Lisa, Jerry, Rosa, Callie & Jessie.
I feel so disjointed right now. I have always known what to do, when to do it, who needs exactly what.. and now it seems it is well beyond my control.
Callie is hoping to go home to palitive care with the help of Hospice. She has multiple obstructions throughout her intestines and cancer within the lining of her stomach. I'm still hoping for a miracle.
She's my baby girl.

4 comments:

MJ said...

Thanks for posting; I've been thinking of you. Take care of yourself.

ChaChaneen said...

You are a beautiful family! Oh my sweet friend, words can't express anything you are going through but know that I am praying for her and your family. Are your parents still alive? I will pray for them as well. As I'm sure you aleady know, don't waste a moment of this precious time together.

Heather said...

I just saw this post! So very sorry about your sis. You are all in my thoughts.

Saucy said...

We are all hoping for a miracle in behalf of your loved ones... take care.