Monday, April 13, 2009

What a day!

I'm so excited! I accepted a job offer today and found a house and paid the first months rent. How's that for getting things done! :)

So, I'm leaving tomorrow morning so I can get things done in Anchorage and get things ready... I'm doing my little excited squeal.. It is a good thing you can't hear me! LOL!

And the weather here today... BEAUTIFUL!!!! I hear Anchorage got snow.. No snow here. Yay for me :)

5 comments:

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

CONGRATS!! What will you be doing for your new job?

Angie said...

Huge CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's so awesome Lisa!!! And no snow, even better!

twinkle teaches said...

Yay!!! Congrats! What an exciting new adventure you are on!
:) tina
p.s. 3 giveaways on my blog
http://www.mommycomplex.blogspot.com/

MJ said...

Hurrah for no snow! Ours is still melting!! You really know how to get things done!

ChaChaneen said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting and fun! Congrats on the job offer too, such a bonus! Have a great day!