Friday, April 17, 2009

To Do...

Does it help you to vocalize things to make them more real? Making list kinda does this for me.. puts some fire under my yaha for sure!

so.. I've got to...

~ Agree/Sign Contract for repairs on the house
~ Go through house and decide on stuff... Keep, Donate, Trash..
~ Take Purrcules & Susie Blu to Vet and get shots updated and health certificates (I need this 'cause I'm driving through Canada.)
~ Keep watch on the mail. I applied for my passport and they should be sending my original birth certificate back. I'm definitely going to need that while on the road!
~ Update iPod! Need music & books for traveling!
~ Continue to review map to Haines.

View Larger Map

Oh, What else... try not to go crazy.. prepare the guys here at work for the vacancy that I'll be leaving behind..

3 comments:

lisaknits said...

Wow Lisa! Sounds like your going to be a busy girl. Take some time to relax and de-stress when you can. Good luck with everything!
lisa

twinkle teaches said...

Lisa you won my giveaway of the felting items!!! Email me at harrisonsmommy1@yahoo.com with your addy and I'll get that out asap. Congrats girlie!!!
tina :)

Saucy said...

Moving is hard, crazy work! Keep your chin up.