I'm here at the The Best Western Landing in Ketchikan. It is a really nice place to stay. It's rare... but I'm actually enjoying the food here. I say that because when I was in Port Townsend, WA in March.. I couldn't find anything to eat or when I did eat, I got ill. I haven't gotten ill once. You just don't know how much of a relief that is.
I have seen 3 homes. I get to see more tomorrow. I can't post picture (like I wanna) because I'm on the business center computer.
I'm never really bored, but I kinda am right now. Hal just left for the ferry to go over to the airport and now I'm just thinking... What to do now. I will say this for Ketchikan.. There ain't nothing to do here on Sunday unless you want to go to confession and then to a bar.. I guess you could do it both ways.. ha.. ha.. Bad me. I know.
I didn't realize I planned this trip on Easter weekend. But oh well, tomorrow it will all be over and I can get back to house hunting.
I will have pictures Saturday! Yay!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How is the weather? Can't wait to see the pictures!
Poor lass. Good luck on your house hunt! At least spring is coming!
Post a Comment