I've been on blog hiatus last week and visiting my friends again today! C-U-T-E raincoats! Very cute! Looking at clothes is probably more fun now with your new slim self huh!? You go girl!
cute I just got a red one very similar to this one from old navy ...half off!!! the shirt is a smallish med and is $30 let me know if you would like it.I do custom orders as well f you another size or color or something email me...bellesouthgirl@yahoo.com
Things I Love: HAL, FAMILY, FRIENDS, CREATING, LEARNING. COLOR! (especially RED).
Things I Like/Love: Photography, Editing, Scrapbooking, Organization, Bon Jovi! Old Movies, Mysteries, Knitting, Gardening, Fishing, The Blues!
Things I don't like so much!! - - Melons (yuk!). Alarm Clocks. Slugs in the garden. Mumbling (if that's a word). Closed minds. Complacency.
8 comments:
SUPER CUTE!!! I love the cut ofthe first one (the white one), but love the color of the red...
I've been on blog hiatus last week and visiting my friends again today! C-U-T-E raincoats! Very cute! Looking at clothes is probably more fun now with your new slim self huh!? You go girl!
cute I just got a red one very similar to this one from old navy ...half off!!! the shirt is a smallish med and is $30 let me know if you would like it.I do custom orders as well f you another size or color or something email me...bellesouthgirl@yahoo.com
Just joined ravelry..trying to find you there!!
Oooo! So many to choose from! I personally love the plaid one.
I love the plaid one too, but no hood and I think I'm going to need a hood.
ooh, my favorite has to be the white trench with black trim, very cute.
Especially lurrve the white with the black piping. GET IT.
Post a Comment