
Saturday Hal & I enjoyed a drive and just as the sun decided to show, we were at Rotary Beach and I said.. turn around, let's go play there...3 guys were hitting rocks with old sticks and asked if we wanted to try.. of course I was all over that! I got 2 out of 3 and they asked me to join the co-ed softball league :) Cute!

In my knitting circles we are always discussing the things you learn while knitting... On Saturday, before we were to meet with the realtor , I asked Hal if we could stop by the knitting store. Of course being the sweet wonderful man, he didn't mind. So in I went.. and there was a group knitting and we got into conversation and it lead to where are you from? what are you doing here? what does your husband do? what do you do? do you need a job? have you found a house yet?... I'm laughing a bit to myself here.. I was talking a mile a minute and I don't talk that much normally.. I'm more of a listner...
Well from that conversation, I found my future home and was offered two jobs, turned one down and accepted the other one here.
I'm a firm believer that when things are meant to be, all will fall into place naturally.

The view you see here is the view from my future home as of May 1, 2009. I have more pics, but I need better ones for future blog entries.. Can't put all my cookies in one jar! ;)
Our house is the one furtherest to the left in this picture. We will be living in the penthouse apartment.. in the deluxe apartment in the ski.i.i.i... We're movin' on up.. I get derailed here...Finally I will leave you with a taste of Spring! Ketchikan actually has signs of Spring! I'm thrilled to pieces!! Aren't those flowers lovely!

I've got more to tell... like about rain and sunshine and things.. but if I poured it all out now, I'd be a novel!



8 comments:
Aw man, can I come live with you? I'm very happy for you Lisa, and you look 100% beautiful in the photo (did you make your shirt or buy it somewhere? i love it!)
wow waht a beautifu; place and yu look so lovely and happy. good luck lady!!! thanks for the flowers they are just beautiful
I thrifted the blouse! One of two :) Thanks, I like it. I think I could make it too, I might use it for a pattern :)
Very Cool! I can't wait to see more pics.
AWESOME about the job!!
Wow, look at that view! It reminds me of my home town... only minus the mountain. ;) Congrats on the lovely new home and a new job!
Wow.
Lisa!! I second what Angie said! I want to come live with you LOL..how gorgeous!! make the most of it!! What a lucky girl to live in such an awesomely beautiful place! Good luck with the move! your rav friend, lisa
Post a Comment