Thursday, February 12, 2009

As of Yesterday...

I've lost 100 pounds! It is hard for me to believe. I've met my first milestone. The next goal will be to get under 200. I'm in a size large top down from a 3x and pants 16W down from 26W. No longer an apple, but a pear ;)

It is still kinda hard to believe and I have an image problem (in my head). I know what I see is not what other people see, but seeing and believing are two different things. Hopefully I will get someone to take a picture of me soon that I can share :)

Thank you all for being with me on this journey!

13 comments:

Tam said...

Hi I just came across your blog...I have not read far but amazing about the weight loss. I need to loose a hundred pounds...same size clothes..the 26w
That is my life right now..How did you do it? I will try to read your blog a little later when I get my boys in bed...I hope this will inspire me...I am in a rut.

Tammy

ChaChaneen said...

Congratulations!! Yahoo! That is awesome! YEAH!!! You go girl!

MJ said...

Yahoo! Or as Fred Flintstone would say, Ya-ba-da-ba-do! You must look and feel amazing! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! I'm so proud of you Lisa! That is way to frickin' awesome!!!!!!

belle said...

amazing lady !!! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog I see you are friends with multycrafty...love her sew much! I will have to put you on my reader!oh and I love red especially too! happy valentine's

Karen Travels said...

Congrats, that is amazing!!

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

WOW!!! Congratulations!! That is a quite the accomplishment and totally inspiring. Have a great Sunday :)

cinnibonbon said...

Rock on baby...I so admire you!!!

Congrats for sure.

ChaChaneen said...

Thank you so much for hearing my prayer request! And to think with all the weather issues you get, it's not your roof but instead, the pipes inside the house. Oh my stars, that is awful. I can't even imagine that one.

twinkle teaches said...

Congrats!!! I need to get motivated. :)
tina

JoshAndLizzieKnits said...

Wow congrats! That's a real inspiration! Amazing, I tell ya!

Saucy said...

Hugs, smiles, kisses and encouragement. Did the docs say if the next phase would be faster, slower or the same? What do you expect?

alittlebitofscrap said...

I expect that the next phase of my weight loss will be a bit slower.. that is, it is for most people, but I'm not most people ;)