
I have browsed and browsed and found groups and patterns and interesting people with interesting blogs... It is mind blowing.. every knitters dream! And of course, it would not be winter without knitting.

Sashimi! I can't get enough of this stuff. Tuna in every 1 oz has 7g of protein. So yummy!

I will be singing your praises until the end of days... I'm sure! I promised I would never stray from the original Coke... but since I don't intake much sugar these days.. Diet Coke has been my best bud!
What else is keeping me going...
Work. I actually like my job. If I had to sit at home all day in the winter, here, we'd be moving!
Friends. It is super nice to just hang some days....
Books. I'm currently reading "Mr. Darcy's Daughters" by Elizabeth Aston. I'm planning to read a new mystery series by Maggie Sefton. The first book in the series is "Knit One, Kill Two". There is a recipe and a knitting pattern in each book. I think that is cool!
And the anticipation of an upcoming trip Outside!
What's keeping you going?
I will be singing your praises until the end of days... I'm sure! I promised I would never stray from the original Coke... but since I don't intake much sugar these days.. Diet Coke has been my best bud!
What else is keeping me going...
Work. I actually like my job. If I had to sit at home all day in the winter, here, we'd be moving!
Friends. It is super nice to just hang some days....
Books. I'm currently reading "Mr. Darcy's Daughters" by Elizabeth Aston. I'm planning to read a new mystery series by Maggie Sefton. The first book in the series is "Knit One, Kill Two". There is a recipe and a knitting pattern in each book. I think that is cool!
And the anticipation of an upcoming trip Outside!
What's keeping you going?



5 comments:
What's keeping me going? It's Valentine season: conversational hearts!!! My poor aching jaw...
Quiet time in my car between patients to be alone with my thoughts....journaling on my little phone....and ice cream.
hugs,
heather
Well I'm a Pepsi girl myself although I do love Sunkist Orange soda too but don't drink it much because of the sugar too. ha ha
What keeps me going... reading! Love it! Your knit book sounds so cute with a pattern and a recipe! You'll have to share that with us when you get to it. By the way, how is your jacket coming along?
My kids keep me going. Their fun to hang out with all the time, as well as helping me to remember the everyday things that get passed up to easy. Ooo! and coffee, I love my coffee.
1. Coffee
2. Chocolate (good quality in small pieces)
3. Gilmore Girls
4. A good book
5. A good walk
6. Yoga, when I actually make it there!
Post a Comment