Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Winter TV...

I'm such a TV junkie... but in my defense, I do try to have some knitting in my hands when I'm watching TV, so I don't feel like a total couch potato.. LOL!

Here's my week line up:

Monday... I do have a dual DVR, but I'm still going to have some conflict. I might have to let one show go
FOX: House - starts Jan 19
TNT: The Closer - starts Jan 26
NBC: Chuck, Heros, Meduim - starts Feb 2

Thursday...
ABC: Ugly Betty & Grey's Anatomy - starts Jan 8
FOX: Bones - starts Jan 15
FOX: Hell's Kitchen - starts Jan 29
** Note: I have a secret crush on Gordan Ramsay and Hugh Laurie... what is it with me and English men!

Sunday..
ABC: Desperate Housewives - starts Jan 4
HBO: Big Love - starts Jan 18

I'm kinda proud of myself. I watch much less TV than I have in the past. One of my goals for 2009 is less TV and more action up off the couch... LOL...

So, what TV shows are you addicted to?

10 comments:

Heather said...

OMG....I am sooo glad you asked this Lisa.

My new obsession (and hubby's too)and I mean OBSESSION is the show "True Blood" on HBO. I am so friggen head over heals it isn"t funny. It is great!!!!

My only other shows that I watch now are Ghost Whisperer, Grey's (of course), and Private Practice.

alittlebitofscrap said...

I watched True Blood too, every episode.. I was very addicted. I hope they do a 2nd season!

Heather said...

2nd season starts in January! There is a marathon on right now! We have been watching it on and off all night. :)

Happy New Year!!

Saucy said...

We're a little junkie around here too but I blog and I read so I like to think I'm doing something to offset all that boob tube staring.

Chuck! Heroes. Monday.
Glued to NBC on Thursday for Kath & Kim, The Office and 30 Rock.
Must watch Keith Olbermann every single night. He is a secret boyfriend of mine, after all.
American Idol starts again soon! Paula Abdul is a delicious train wreck to behold.

Saucy said...

Oh and I almost forgot! Sunday nights on AMC: Mad Men and Breaking Bad. Lurrve.

cinnibonbon said...

LOL..Loved the post and realness of this!! I don't watch TV. I haven't really for the last 15 years, but the last 3 years it was almost NEVER...like an hour or two a week (cause of school).
HOWEVER since being out of school I've watched more in the last 2 weeks to make up for all the lost years!!! LOL. BUT now that I've fulled myself with all that useless junk..I'll go back to my TVless night!!! (hopefully)OK maybe 5 hours a week...hehe

MJ said...

I barely watch tv. I'm hoping to watch more when I have my craftroom set up! I can't craft and watch tv at the same time (unless stitching by hand) so I don't watch tv. I haven't had much time for crafting either this past term. It's been gruelling!

Anonymous said...

I'm obsessed with the show Sons of Anarchy. It don't start up again till Sept. As well as How I Met Your Mother (love that show!)

Other shows that are now off air but they play re-runs of are Gilmore Girls (watched each episode at least 5 times, I love that show), I Love Lucy! (L. watches that with me), Uncommon Threads and Knitty Gritty (still dvr the old episodes).

My t.v. watching has dramatically dropped, now I usually watch movies at night. Watched Mamma Mia and Made of Honor the other night (oh both are so good!).

Now, if you were to do a post of movies, I could go on and on right along with you.

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

I am also a TV junkie, though as a total hypocrite, since I try really hard not to allow my son to watch!
In England, we are a season or 2 behind and am soooo bummed about that! They have a bunch of Gordon Ramsey Shows here that are way better than Hell's Kitchen. I'm a fan, too :) I'm really missing Grey's and haven't seen Big Love since last year, but used to watch that, too. Right now, I am watching Gilmore Girls Reruns. So good.

Karen Travels said...

For some reason I just saw this post.

Over break I bought season one of How I Met your Mother...it was so funny I had to buy season 2 and 3. Neil Patrick Harris MAKES that show.

Other shows: Brothers and Sisters, BONES, Grey's, FRINGE and sometimes I catch House. I am always forgetting when shows are on here, so I will have a lot of catching up next year!