I've been working on these today.You have to go over to
. I think these candy cane cozy are a clever and genius original idea. (This isn't the only brilliant idea, go check it out!) I'm going to send them out as a surprise to someone who sent me the link. I've got 9 knitted, but planning on 12, because candy canes come in a box of 12. Would you be pleasantly surprised if you got some of these?Yesterday and today were pretty much very lazy days. Saturday, dh & I took Mom for a drive to get out of the house. I'm going stir crazy! and we ended up at the movies. We saw AUSTRALIA ! OMG, if you haven't seen that movie, GO! If I was being consulted, It would get huge Oscars!!
And today... I didn't even get out of my jammies, but I did get some knitting done :)
And this week... I plan to tackle the ever frightening "everything" room and get some sewing done. I desperately need to get some things checked off my list and with my Mother here to help, maybe I can.
And as I like to post pictures of the change in the seasons, this is what it looks like around here lately. I will never get tired of this view. I could take a thousands pictures and probably have.
Stay warm everyone :)



5 comments:
Thank you for featuring the candy cane cozy on your site.
jessica
Oh I love zakkalife. She always comes up with great little projects.
Glad to hear your getting your crafting mojo back.
Your candy cozy is really cute!!
The candy cane cozy is brilliant, simply adorable!
these are completely adorable!
thanks for the link :)
Post a Comment