The first day of the New Year is Thursday, which got me to thinking... did I have any goals for 2008? Did I write them down? Did I actually get them done? So, I looked BACK and found that I did an average job and that my set goals in 2008 were mostly long-term goals...
1. schedule all necessary medical exams and test - DONE
2. lose the weight this year to be a healthier me - as of today, I've lost 87lbs in 2008 (a little over half-way to my goal weight :)
3. do more for me while still doing for others - now this I need to work more on...
4. be on time - getting better at this (work and deadlines I set for myself)
5. don't waste time - I still need to work on this more. I'll have to put this on my list again. I'm sure this will be on my list until the end of days... LOL!
I would like to be a more energized, complete, and healthier me. - This goal, I will definitely have to carry-over into 2009 as well.
I've read a lot of talk about choosing a Word for the year... I've been thinking about it, not sure if this will help me obtain my goals.. Does it help?
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a great thing to look back on and WOW you did a fantastic job attaining your goals!! WELL DONE.
You have done so well in working towards your goal! You have had to overcome many challenges! Good for you!
Thanks for the tip on California Closets. It has been quite inspirational! I can't get them here but it is food for thought!
Good luck on your New Years Goals!!!
Post a Comment