Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just stuff...

Winter has nestled in for a long nap. I love that first snow. I still get excited watching it fall and cover everything in its path. I think it is amazing. But after that first fall, it can get tiresome. I know some people are already counting the days until that Hawaii vacation. Not me, I used up all my vacation and sick time already.













Here's my little attempt at some fall decoration. I didn't want to be to much of a humbug. I did these while I was home recovering. It gave me a little pleasure to cheer up things. Even if it is just me and dh here. I got this basket at a yard sale last summer filled with oil lamps and oil for $2. Score! I just love this basket. I think I'm going to put a Christmas arrangement in it in December.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I am sooo not looking forward to the snow here this winter. Not now that I have to drive for work with no 4WD. Ugh!!

Love the fall decorations!

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

fun decs and WOW...look at you...you look wonderful, I am so happy for you!!!!
xoxoxo
annie

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Gorgeous arrangement. Snow already?? I can't imagine, but it looks beautiful and fluffy and exactly what I picture Alaska to look like.

MJ said...

Whew! We don't have s n o w here yet. Hope it delays until at least after Halloween! Happy autumn!!