Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Back to Work...

Monday was my first day back to work and so far, all is well. No complaints really. I had lots of work waiting for me and I'm still wading through it. Having all that work does take your mind off of all the other things you worry about. I'm a bit tired this morning. I tossed all night, ugh! horrible. I wish I could have slept and made today a half day, but that's not really an option for me. I want to get my hours in and I want to do good this first week back. I was really surprised with all the "glad to have you back" statements. It was the best "welcome back" at work I've ever received. Now, I should get back to work and continue to wade through these piles...

7 comments:

Sharmaine said...

Glad they missed you and let you know :) Hope the week goes well :)

cinnibonbon said...

It's good you were missed right!!
It will get better

MJ said...

Hope the remainder of the week goes well!!

Saucy said...

Back to work and routine is good... but it would be nice to be at home, wouldn't it? You'll probably be tired for a while yet I expect as you continue to adjust! Chin up. Keep us posted.

Karen Travels said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog. I just took up knitting - so I am only on a basic scarf right now, lol. It has about 7 mistakes on the bottom, but it is looking better and better.

I will definitely have to check out that place as I become a bit more practiced!

Can't wait to have a looksie around your blog.

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Ahhhh so nice to get back to routine, even if it is tiring. I hope you have a wonderful week and setle back in.

Saucy said...

No update for a while? How are you making out?