Friday, October 19, 2007

Simple but getting it done...




















I'm now working on the 2nd installment to the set of albums to be released to my mother.
This is just an example of what this album will be like, multiple photos and simple. This album will be all about us as kids. Even though it's simple, I think I'm doing them justice.

I love looking back at old photos. It's great to see how we were as little kids. I love it how my brother has the same smile now as he did then, so sweet. Although I don't wear pigtails any more, I still catch myself standing like that. This is why I don't mind scrapping; I want to preserve the memories.


8 comments:

Heather said...

You keep going girl! I haven't touched any of those olf pics yet!

Heather said...

okay...it was supposed to say "old" pics...I swear I type worse the older I get.

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Love seeing older photos being scrapped! Aren't scrapbooks way better than those old albums with the sticky pages??

MJ said...

I can't even fathom scrapbooking the few childhood photos I have! I'm already so far behind on K and N's scrapbooks!

Keep preserving those memories!

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Just discovered Scrap in Style TV...and I am loving it! SO much so,that I(yes, I'm a bad mom) put my kid in front of "Blues Clues" so I could watch the Ali Edwards interview :) lol!

Bekka said...

Hey -- thanks for visiting my blog! Cute page -- I love those photos!

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Thanks for the BHG link--I'll check it out. Oh and my SISter account is CatPChin. Haven't really explored much except the TV episodes. Can't wait to check out more!

Ann said...

I like simple but done! And these are nice pages!