
Look what I bought today. I've already started on it too. I've got 3/4 in done of the ribbing on the bottom. I'm so excited. I think this will be really sweet and super cute. Although I should keep this hush hush; it is a surprise for someone special. I have never done one of these before, but I heard you can get hooked on them ;)
What kind of homemade projects are in the making out there for Christmas presents? I'm always on the look out for something quick, easy and gets a big bang.
~ lisa



6 comments:
I'm still making little gloves for the woman in my family for christmas and hats for the guys. Just got a pattern for stockings that I am making for us since this is our first christmas on our own. That yarn looks yummy!!!! Cant wait to see what you do!!!
Hey
Just wanted to stop by and say "hello".
Saw you on SIS.
I haven't figured out my handmade gifts yet. Can't wait to see that sweater all knit up! I've dreamed of making a sweater but haven't attempted yet. I'm better at straight rows!
CUTE! Every time I visit your blog and my son is in ear-range, he starts dancing to your Bon Jovi video. LOL
oh, please show this of when it is done!
Wow, a sweater! Good for you! I haven't knitted anything since I was a child and even then it was just a little bookmark! I understand that it is quite relaxing but I just haven't got back to it ~ yet! Looking forward to seeing the finished product!
Post a Comment