I wanna go to an island resort and just veg.
I want the magic of Jeanie & Samantha all at once, 24/7!
Glad I got the bottom half of the house decent this weekend. My honey did a great job at helping me. He's a sweetie.
It snowed! I've been keeping track every year since I've lived here, not the earliest and not the latest its arrived. Life goes on... now the darkness is approaching.
Sweet tea is sanity.
Here's the love of my life:



3 comments:
I like the way you finished off your post with a photo of your dh and cat!
Snow already! I have a love/hate feeling with snow: my dh quits going to our farm on weekends so I can hardly wait for snow but winter is so long! I give northerners a lot of credit for living with all the darkness; I'm a 'give me light' person so don't think I could live in the extreme north!
Snow???Already??? OMG!!! I am not looking forward to the snow this year. We are probally going to be getting rid of my truck in the next month or so which means no 4WD for the winter. :(
your hubby and cat--so cute. Isn't it so hard to get to bed early?? I often think how much better I would feel if I just got an hour more of sleep.:)
Post a Comment