Sunday, November 7, 2010

me these days..


60 days to go!
I can't believe it.. seems so soon and I'm getting a bit anxious.
We've moved into a new house.
Been unpacking and organizing.
The baby's room is most organized in the house! ha!
Working non-stop so hopefully I will have lots of time to use before going back to work.
I plan on a 12 week maternity leave.
I haven't been crafting at all. I want to badly, but the energy just isn't there.
Hopefully, I will get that nesting urge soon :)

I want to knit these

7 comments:

MJ said...

Look at you! Time to rest-up because your next few months could be with significantly less sleep! Take care!

the treat girl said...

Wowza!!!!!!!!! 60 days!!! I can't believe it!!! And no knitting????? Maybe you'll find time to knit up a cute little pair of those booties....be sure to let us know of the baby's arrival :)

ChaChaneen said...

Oh my stars, look at YOU! Beautiful Momma! Can't wait to see future posts of it's arrival!

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Oh My goodness!! You are too cute. I cannot believe how quickly your pregnancy went by.

MJ said...

Yikes! It'll be any day now that you are due! What excitement! Enjoy your mat leave!

Heather said...

Hello! Thinking of you! Hope all is well. Hugs,
Heather

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

where have you been, friend? xo