Sunday, May 1, 2011

Occupied!

I can't remember a time when I have been so occupied.
From the pregnancy to current.
I had crazy health problems during pregnancy that made me
just want to lay around all the time and do NOTHING
(which is so not me)
and when Evelyn Ailene arrived
She has occupied my every waking moment!
Life is so full now.
I can't believe how fast time has flown!
Evelyn will be 16 weeks Monday, May 2nd.
She was born January 10, 2011.
Motherhood isn't all what I thought it would be.
But, I would not ask one thing to be changed.
I am looking forward to more sleep one of these days!
And the keeping up with my blog more :)

We have a new adventure ahead!!
We are moving to Washington State
and I will be a Stay-At-Home Mommy!!!
Yay!

I've missed you all...
and here's to catching up! :)

6 comments:

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Oh yea!!! I've missed your posts!!!! Congratulations on your baby girl and if you ever want to talk babes, I am here. Yep--motherhood not as advertised in the brochures, but also better in some ways. The first year is the hardest (and my first babe was THE HARDEST) and then gets easier every day after that, I think.
I don't have your email address anymore because I switched computers, but I think you have mine. Msg anytime!

Sharmaine said...

Helllooooooo!!!! Thank you so much for stopping by to say hello. I haven't been reading blogs for a long time now, you understand the busy-ness, so I was super excited to see the news! CONGRATS and welcome little Evelyn!! You both look amazing :) All the best for the move and the transition into life together. Sooooo happy to read this news!!!! Big BIG Hug from me to you :)

MJ said...

Welcome Baby Evelyn! And congrats on your news! Being a mom is one of the hardest jobs I've had! Hope you get some sleep soon! Take care!

the treat girl said...

Hi Miss!!!!!!!! I've been waiting for months to hear the news...Congratulations on baby Evelyn's arrival.....she's precious!

Heather said...

yay!! I have missed you so my friend! What a precious little girl! Congrats!!!

ChaChaneen said...

Happy belated Mothers Day my beautiful friend!!! She is absolutely beautiful!!!!